Set on 646m2, this perfectly positioned three bedroom home is situated in a fantastic part of town, backing on a reserve and just a short walk to the pre-school, schools, shops and bus stops, which makes it appealing for buyers.
It has a great size back yard with a reserve on one side and over the back fence. It also has a huge drive through carport and a single garage, ideal for the boat or camper trailer.
Key features include:
- Open style dining/ kitchen includes upright oven, glass cooktop and rangehood.
- Tiles to entry, dining and kitchen areas.
- Separate lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning and two ceiling fans.
- Carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Main bedroom has built-in robe and access to bathroom.
- The two remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and one has a ceiling fan.
- Large bathroom includes shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Linen cupboard.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Large sliding glass door leads from the kitchen/ dining room to covered courtyard.
- Single garage / storage with a 2 space carport.
- Garden shed.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 646m2
Council rates $365/ quarter
Property built: 1980
Rental appraisal: $390 - $420 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigation".