Central location, with loads of potential and a self-contained granny flat!
Set on 506m2, this neat and tidy three bedroom home is situated close to town and is opposite Roslyn Park, providing loads of appeal for all prospective buyers. It also benefits from a self-contained granny flat, which would be great for growing families and investors. Centrally located and just a short stroll to the main shopping centre, schools, parks and sporting oval, making this property a must see.
Key features include:
- Main lounge room features a reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Three good size bedrooms which all have carpet, two feature built-in robes.
- The kitchen includes electric stove and rangehood.
- Cyprus pine timber floors in the lounge room and hallway.
- Tiled bathroom has a shower, bath and vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Good size laundry.
- Single garage.
- Double size driveway with good side access to back yard.
Key features for granny flat:
- One bedroom with a built-in robe, ensuite which features a shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- Open kitchen/ and living area which features a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (18 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 506m2
Council rates $324 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $430 - 450 per week.
Property built: 1950
Currently leased for $370 per week until September.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".