Immaculately presented home in a quiet cul-de-sac
Absolutely nothing to do or spend on this magnificently presented home. Step inside and be impressed with a practical layout that gives space and functionality. Relax under the barbeque area overlooking the great size back yard or take advantage of the walking/ bicycle track at your doorstep, that meanders through out the town to the schools and parks. Great side access for the boat or camper. Centrally located in Raymond Terrace, close to the golf course, schools and shopping centres, making it a perfect family opportunity.
Key features include:
- Modern open plan kitchen which features a dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooktop/ electric oven, stainless steel rangehood and plenty of cupboard space.
- Huge, air-conditioned living/ dining area has large windows providing natural light.
- Tiles to entry, hall, living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Carpet in all bedrooms.
- Main bedroom has air conditioning, fan, great walk-in robe and an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- The three remaining bedrooms have built in robes, fans and one has air-conditioning.
- Bathroom includes shower, toilet, vanity and bath.
- Two linen press cupboards.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Large sliding glass door leads from the living room to the back verandah.
- Single garage with remote roller door and insulated awning/ BBQ area.
- Separate single stand-alone insulated lock up storage shed with carport.
- Single drive through carport.
- Irrigation system to landscape gardens and lawns.
- Secure back yard with reserve behind.
You will need to be quick to secure this fantastic opportunity.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 703m2
Floor area: 110m2
Council rates: $339 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $480 - $500 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."