Spectacular family home
Situated in a fantastic part of Raymond Terrace, this impressively presented 4-bedroom family home overlooks beautiful farmland and has loads of room for a large family.
It features three separate living areas around the centrally positioned kitchen, which overlooks a beautiful outdoor area.
The main shopping centre and schools are only a short drive or bus ride away.
Key features include:
- A tiled entry leads to a spacious open living and dining room.
- Open plan kitchen features a dishwasher, wall oven, glass cooktop and rangehood.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite with shower, toilet, and vanity.
- The three remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes.
- Large bathroom features a shower, vanity, toilet, and a spa bath.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Linen cupboard in hallway.
- Large sliding glass door leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Double garage has electric roller doors.
- Side access for a trailer or boat.
- Secure yard with solid retaining walls, established gardens and fruit trees.
Make this a priority on your inspection list and call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 746m2
Property built: 2000.
Council rates: $383 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $600 - $630 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".