A Family Entertainer set on half an acre
This immaculately presented 4-bedroom home is situated in the friendly Motto Farm Estate in Heatherbrae, which ticks all the boxes for a family and entertaining lifestyle. The level single storey house is set on a 2,579sm block and includes easy care gardens, with a sparkling swimming pool, tennis court and huge shedding for the van or boat. The home has formal and casual living areas that give you a real sense of space, that flows through to the covered outdoor area that overlooks the pool.
Located 5 minutes from Raymond Terrace shopping centre, with a choice of multiple Primary and High Schools. The Newcastle Airport is only a 10-minute drive away.
Raymond Terrace / Heatherbrae is the heart of the popular Port Stephens and lower hunter valley areas. Its close proximity to the Newcastle, Maitland and access onto the Sydney to Brisbane Motorway, makes this a sought-after place to live or invest in.
Key features include:
- Spacious open lounge/ formal dining room with a bar.
- Kitchen includes a wall oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
- Large open living/ kitchen area.
- Four zone ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Ceiling fans to formal lounge and bedrooms.
- Tiles to entry, hall, dining and kitchen areas.
- Carpet to main bedroom and formal lounge room.
- Large walk-in robe and ensuite to main bedroom.
- Built-in robes to the three remaining bedrooms.
- Centrally located bathroom including shower, vanity and bath.
- Spacious laundry with external access.
- Large sliding glass door leads to the huge outdoor area.
- Bore water with integrated front/ rear irrigation system.
- 3.5kW Solar system.
- 2 car garage with remote control roller doors.
- Separate colorbond shed 10m x 9m, with 3m door clearance.
- Grassed lawns and extensive paved areas are highlighted by the sparkling saltwater swimming pool.
- Full-size tennis court.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Maitland (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (10 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Rental appraisal: $650 - $680 per week.
Block size: 2579m2
Council Rates $401 per quarter.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".