Comfort and Space
This 4-bedroom unit situated in the friendly Oak estate is the perfect place for a family and has the room to work from home. The two-story unit has oversized bedrooms with large bathroom and ensuite giving a real sense of space throughout. A modern kitchen opens to the large dining and living area on the ground floor with internal access to the double garage.
Located 5 minutes from Raymond Terrace shopping centre with a choice of multiple primary and high schools at your fingertips. The Newcastle airport is only a 20-minute drive away.
Raymond Terrace is the heart of the popular Port Stephens and lower Hunter Valley areas. Its close proximity to the Newcastle and Maitland districts and access onto the Sydney to Brisbane Motorway makes this the most sort after place to live or invest in.
Key features include
- Spacious open lounge dining room leads to the modern kitchen with air-conditioning
- The kitchen includes upright stove/oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Separate large bedroom with robe
- Timber look flooring to all living areas
- Great size laundry including extra shower
- Double garage with internal access
- Separate toilet
- Large walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
- Built in robes to the 2 remaining large bedrooms
- Large centrally located bathroom includes shower, vanity, toilet and bath
- Separate toilet
- Carpet to all bedroom
- Grassed lawn and paved areas to clothes line
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Maitland (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Council rates $265 per quarter
Strata fees $2,468.75 per annum
Rental appraisal $500 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".