Beautifully renovated home on a large block
This immaculately presented 3-bedroom home is ready to move into. All the boxes are ticked for the family or investors alike. Renovated with a modern country theme gives character and a relaxed feel throughout. The home is set on a large 1043sm block and includes easy care gardens. There is great side access for the van or boat and has development potential (STCA) for the astute investor. The open living areas are highlighted by the country style kitchen ready for entertaining. The main bedroom with a stylish ensuite, offers privacy at one end of the home.
Just a 2 minute walk from Medowie shopping centre, with several Primary schools and one High School nearby, making this a sought after place to live or invest in.
Key features include:
- Spacious open kitchen, living and dining room, with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Kitchen includes a wall oven, glass cooktop and stainless steel rangehood.
- Centrally located office nook.
- Ceiling fans to living area and 3 bedrooms.
- Timber look vinyl to entry, hall, dining and kitchen areas.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Large built-in robe and ensuite to main bedroom.
- Built-in robes to the two remaining bedrooms.
- Centrally located bathroom including toilet, vanity, heater and bath/ shower.
- Spacious laundry with external access.
- Large sliding glass door leads from the office nook to the back verandah area.
- 6.5mm laminated glass to all windows.
- Insulated roof and walls.
- 2 car garage with remote control roller door and internal access.
- Separate garden shed in large secure back yard.
Block size 1043m2
Council rates $323 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $500 - $520 per week
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Maitland (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (10 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".