Situated in arguably one of the best locations in Newcastle, this beautiful 2 bedroom unit has loads to offer.
Just walking distance to King Edward Park, beaches, schools, Newcastle CBD, Bars, Darby Street and much more, opportunities like this do not pop up very often.
Key features include:
- Large main bedroom with remote ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Good size second bedroom with remote ceiling fan and built in robe.
- Both bedrooms and lounge room windows take in panoramic views of the city.
- Open plan lounge/dining room.
- Spacious bathroom.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, natural light and city views. There is also a built in pantry in the dining room.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room.
- Separate laundry with loads of cupboard space, dryer and wall mounted fan.
- New roller blinds/screens in the kitchen, lounge room and bedrooms.
- Outdoor balcony where you can sit all year round and enjoy barbecues, magical sunsets and the city lights.
- Single carport.
- Shared lockable storage room which is located off the carport.
- New Electric hot water system.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate walking distances
- Newcastle Beach (900m).
- King Edward Park (100m).
- Darby Street (650m).
- Bar Beach (1600m).
Approximate travel time
- Newcastle Airport (30 minutes).
- Maitland (30 minutes).
- Sydney (2 hours).
Council Rates: $1,608 per year.
Rental Appraisal: $450 - $460 per week.
Strata Fees: $2,122.52 per year.
AGENT DECLARES INTEREST.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.