Comfort and functionality set on over half an acre
This 5 bedroom home situated in the friendly Motto Farm Estate will be perfect for you to raise your family, or has the space to work from home. This two-storey house is set on a 2,376sqm block and backs on to the school reserve. It is beautifully landscaped with established veggie gardens, fruit and native trees that offer loads of privacy, giving plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Located 5 minutes from local shopping centre with a choice of multiple primary and high schools. The Newcastle airport is only a 10-minute drive away.
Raymond Terrace / Heatherbrae is the heart of the popular Port Stephens and lower hunter valley areas. Its close proximity to the Newcastle and Maitland districts and access onto the Sydney to Brisbane Motorway makes this the most sought after place to live or invest in.
Key features include
- Spacious open lounge/formal dining room with a bar
- New modern kitchen includes oven cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and huge double sink
- Separate large living area
- Ducted air conditioning
- Central vacuuming
- Tiles to dining and kitchen areas
- Timber look flooring to all living areas
- Good size study/office
- Downstairs 5th guest room / amenities with separate access and security
- Large walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
- Built in robes to the 3 remaining bedrooms
- Upstairs living area with huge cupboard storage space
- Large centrally located bathroom / shower / vanity
- Spacious laundry with access to the side private courtyard
- Large sliding glass door leads to the fully enclosed sunroom at the rear of the house
- Plantation shutters
- Bore water with integrated front/rear irrigation system
- Solar Panels to roof and gutter guard
- 3 car garage with remote control roller door
- Separate fully lined air-conditioned workshop / home office
- Grassed lawns and extensive paved areas are highlighted by plenty of fruit/native trees
- Septic tank
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Maitland (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (10 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Property was built in 1985.
Council rates $425 per quarter
Rental appraisal $640 - 690 per week
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."