Set on 555m2, this neat three-bedroom home is in a quiet street, in a sought after part of town, with convenient access to Public Transport, schools and sporting facilities.
All bedrooms feature built-in robes and floor to ceiling windows which flood the rooms with natural light.
Key features include:
- Lounge room has reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Tidy neutral coloured bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- King size master bedroom with built-in robe.
- Undercover back verandah.
- Carport with lock up storage room.
- Secure colorbond fencing with side access into back yard.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Property built: 1970.
Council rates: $364 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $480 - $510 per week.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".