Set on 696m2, this neat three-bedroom family home is situated in a great part town, close to schools and public transport. This beautiful home has been recently updated inside and has a spacious backyard and colorbond roof, making it a must see for all prospective buyers.
Key features include:
- Massive main bedroom has a ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room.
- Open plan dining room and kitchen, which includes an oven, cooktop, rangehood and walk-in pantry.
- Carpet in all three bedrooms.
- Beautiful floating floors throughout kitchen, hallway and living areas.
- Large main bathroom, which features a shower, bath, and vanity.
- Separate toilet with a vanity.
- Spacious laundry.
- Great size linen cupboard.
- Double garage with extra depth and an electric roller door.
- Great size yard.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 696m2.
Council rates: $361 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $530 - $550 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".