Dreams really do come true!
Set on 2771m2, this outstanding property captures some of the most breath-taking water views Karuah River has to offer, looking back towards the township. This rare waterfront opportunity also has its own boat ramp and potential for a pontoon or jetty.
Come and enjoy the quiet lifestyle Karuah has to offer and take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity, which is just walking distance to the Karuah township.
The extensive renovation has been completed and everything old is new again.
Key features include:
• Large open living, dining and kitchen area.
• New modern kitchen features stainless gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Spacious main bedroom which features a large ceiling fan, separate access to the balcony and a huge glass ensuite, which has a double vanity, shower and a toilet.
• Remaining two bedrooms are both a good size and also have beautiful ceiling fans.
• New centrally located bathroom which features a shower, vanity and toilet.
• Large timber look tiled deck at the front and rear of the home taking in amazing water views.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
• Engineered hardwood flooring.
• Good size bedroom with a large ceiling fan.
• Main bathroom features a shower, bath, double vanity and toilet.
• Theatre room.
• Modern laundry with loads of cupboard space.
• Huge Blackbutt Hardwood deck with an outdoor shower.
• Tandem garage with two internal access doors.
• 8 Car high bay shed with bathroom and guest accommodation/ games room.
• Boat ramp.
• Plenty of room for the kids to run around.
• Space for a jetty or pontoon.
• 2771m2 block, with water access.
Call us today for more information.
Approximate travel time
Raymond Terrace (20 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (30 minutes).
Maitland (45 minutes).
Sydney (2.5 hours).
Council Rates: $626 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $650 - $700 per week
Property was built: 1980.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".