View & great location!
Located in the much sought after area of Riverview Ridge, this impressively presented 4-bedroom family home has panoramic views out towards the river and surrounding farmlands from the front balcony.
This well maintained property offers plenty of space for all the family. It has 2 separate living areas which lead to the covered outdoor entertaining area. A secure grassed tiered back yard provides plenty of room and makes it ideal for the kid and pets.
A split level design has the main bedroom / ensuite at the front of house separate to the three large bedrooms at the rear.
The centrally positioned kitchen opens to the living and dining areas to make it a great entertainer's lifestyle home.
Key features include:
- A tiled entry leads to a spacious open plan lounge/dining room.
- Generous kitchen / family area includes stainless dishwasher, wall oven, glass cooktop, rangehood and servery to the dining room.
- Separate reverse cycle air conditioning in the family room and main bedroom.
- New floor tiles to the living and kitchen areas.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, dining and lounge room.
- The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe, ceiling fan, separate balcony, huge ensuite with a shower, toilet and double vanity.
- The remaining three bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Large bathroom which features a shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- 3.6m linen cupboard with sliding doors.
- Large sliding glass doors lead to the covered outdoor alfresco area.
- Double garage with extra workshop space and internal access.
- Secure yard with solid retaining walls and established gardens including fruit trees.
Make this a priority on your inspection list and call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 698m2
Council rates $382/quarter
Rental appraisal: $500 - $520 per week.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".