Relaxed Country living, set on over an acre with enviable rural views
Spectacular uninterrupted rural views surround this prime 1.12-acre property. This fantastic home features an open plan living area, with a charming kitchen, four large bedrooms, three feature built-in robes. The huge covered outdoor area is ideal for entertaining and takes in uninterrupted rural views.
Located 5 minutes from Raymond Terrace CBD and just walking distance to Mount Kanwary Public School, makes this property a must see. The historic township of Morpeth is only a 10-minute drive, while the Greenhill's shopping centre and the new Maitland Hospital takes only 20 minutes.
This home will appeal to many buyers including tradies, contractors and families looking for space and an opportunity to add your own special touch.
Key features include:
- Spacious open living room which has a ceiling fan.
- Great size kitchen which features a wall oven, glass cooktop and rangehood.
- Formal dining room off kitchen and lounge room.
- Separate large lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
- Carpet in all bedrooms.
- The main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Large centrally located bathroom which includes shower, vanity and bath.
- Spacious laundry.
- Large living room that opens onto the covered paved entertainment area.
- Stand-alone double car garage and lock up storage area at rear.
- Drive in drive out dual access driveway.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Maitland (20 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (45 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 4576m2 / 1.12 acres.
Council Rates: $450 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $520-$550 per week.
Currently leased for $530 per week until 21/8/21.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".