Back to nature, with a quiet country feel!
Set on 4630m2, this magnificent home is tucked away at the end of the quiet close, which offers great privacy amongst the native trees and the abundant wildlife.
The open central living space is highlighted by natural timbers forming the stunning cathedral ceilings. Step out onto the deck for outdoor entertaining and be part of nature enjoying the ambiance of the open fire. The parents retreat is placed at one end of the house for private relaxation, which also opens to the rear courtyard through a separate glass door.
The magnificent American barn-style shed and studio/ office, has two standard roller doors and a central high clearance door. The garage offers ample space for your vehicles, caravan, horse float or boat. A private studio/ office has also been created within the shed, offering the perfect home business space (subject to council approval), complete with its own glass sliding door and air conditioning. A double carport attached to the home, also offers additional car parking.
Key features include:
- Open plan kitchen has an island bench to separate the dining / living area and features under bench oven, glass cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Spacious lounge / living room with combustion fireplace and air-conditioning.
- The main bedroom features a walk-through built-in robe and leads to the ensuite with a corner bath, vanity, toilet and shower.
- Bedrooms two and three are a good size and have built in-robes.
- A fourth bedroom or rumpus room is located upstairs, in the versatile loft area at one end of the house.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Tiled floors throughout entry hall and living areas.
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry.
- Four space garage.
- Separate double carport.
- Envirocycle system.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (45 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (45 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours, 15 minutes).
Block size: 4,630m2
Rental appraisal: $520 - $560 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".