Move in, renovate or redevelop, this is an opportunity for first homebuyers or investors wanting to take advantage of this large corner block. This solid three bedroom home features two bathrooms, is located close to the centre of town, and is next to the Irrawang primary school. The huge garage / workshop has a double carport attached and is secure within the back yard.
Key features include:
- Spacious lounge room leads to the large open kitchen and dining area
- Huge separate rear living area includes a ceiling fan
- Good size kitchen with loads of cupboard space, ceiling fan, electric oven, range hood, glass cook top and space for a dishwasher
- Retro main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity
- Second bathroom features a vanity, toilet and shower over bath
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan
- Good size laundry space
- Large linen cupboard in hallway
- Free standing lock up garage/workshop with double carport
- Large front and back yards
Do not miss this chance! Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 670m2
Floor area 133m2
Council rates $341/quarter
Rental appraisal: $450-$460 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".