Set on 5792m2, this large four-bedroom home has multiple living areas, double garage, potential for renovation and is conveniently situated in the centre of Medowie's CBD.
Enjoy all the benefits of living close to shops, schools, parks, and public transport, yet on a large parcel of land.
Key features include
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
- Kitchen features under bench oven, cooktop and loads of cupboard space.
- Spacious main bedroom features separate access to enclosed verandah via huge ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size. Bedroom two has a built-in robe and bedroom three has a walk-in robe.
- Bedroom four is large and could also be used as a formal lounge room if needed.
- Large bathroom features a bath, shower, vanity, and toilet.
- Centrally located powder room.
- Air-conditioning in rumpus room.
- Enclosed back verandah.
- Fully lined walls and ceiling.
- Separate access into the laundry and extra toilet.
- Large covered outdoor area between house and laundry/ garage.
- 2 Car colorbond workshop, with a double roller door.
- Tool/ pump shed.
- 5792m2 block, with RU2 Rural Landscape zoning.
Call us today for more information.
Approximate travel time
- Raymond Terrace (15 minutes).
- Newcastle Airport (10 minutes).
- Maitland (45 minutes).
- Sydney (2.5 hours).
Council Rates: $459 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $600 - $650 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".