Located in the popular Lakeside area, this impressive 3-bedroom home is conveniently located just walking distance to the Lakeside Shopping Village, parks, Irrawang High School and Grahamstown Public School.
This immaculately presented house is a perfect place for your family to call home and will equally appeal to savvy investors.
Key features include:
- New kitchen which features a glass cooktop, rangehood, wall oven and dishwasher.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room.
- Modern bathroom with a shower, vanity and bath.
- Good size laundry with a separate toilet.
- Large main bedroom which features a ceiling fan, new carpet, and a built-in robe.
- Bedroom two and three both have ceiling fans, new carpet, and built-in robes.
- Spacious lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Security system.
- New front door and screen door.
- Free standing single lock up garage.
- Garden shed.
- New clothesline and fencing.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 536m2.
Property built: 1985.
Council rates: $1,517.77 per annum.
Rental appraisal: $460 - $475 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".