Set on 648m2, this spacious three-bedroom home is tucked away and benefits from a large block, allowing plenty of room for kids to play. Backing onto a nature reserve provides a quiet and private lifestyle. It is also walking distance to schools, bus stops and a short drive to the shops.
Key features include:
- Three good size bedrooms which all feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Kitchen includes a large 6 burner gas stove/ oven, rangehood and Smeg dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area.
- Centrally positioned dining room.
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet with hand basin.
- Spacious laundry.
- Vinyl tile flooring throughout.
- Screened verandah which faces the nature reserve.
- Single carport with lock up storage room.
- Secure gated driveway.
- Fully fenced front and back yard.
- Natural gas connection.
This is a great opportunity for first home buyers and investors.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (16 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 648m2
Council rates: $246.73 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $340 - $360 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".