GOLF COURSE LIVING
A wonderful chance for the keen golfer or those looking for a picturesque outlook to grab something special. Split over two levels, the lower level offers two living areas, dining room, powder room and a gorgeous backyard overlooking the 18th green. Wander upstairs to the main bathroom, three good sized bedrooms, one with a balcony overlooking the course and a main bedroom with an ensuite. As well as the huge double garage, there is also a great shed, ideal for the golf cart, boat or camper trailer.
Key features include:
- Spacious main bedroom which features an ensuite, built-in robe and a ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Tiled lounge room which features reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
- Dining room has a ceiling fan.
- The kitchen includes stainless steel oven, cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Separate living room.
- Large, tiled bathroom has a shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet downstairs and upstairs.
- Good size laundry.
- Rear balcony which can be accessed from bedroom two.
- Single garage for trailer or golf cart.
- Double car garage.
- Fully fenced backyard with gate to golf course.
- Large concrete driveway.
- Solar panels.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 511m2.
Council rates: $334 per quarter.
Currently leased for $410 per week.
Rental appraisal: $450 per week.
Property built: 1990.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".