Sensational Value / Outstanding opportunity
An idyllic quiet street in the heart of Raymond Terrace makes this property a must see. It has direct access to the Muree Golf course at the end of the cul-de-sac. All the hard work is done and it is now ready for you to add your own special touch's inside and outside.
This four bedroom home sits on an elevated block with a single lock up garage and extra storage space underneath. The secure private backyard escape is ideal for kids or pets and features incredible landscaping that gives individual areas for seclusion and relaxation. Irrawang Public School and Irrawang High School are within walking distance as well as the main shopping centre.
Key features include
- Spacious main bedroom with a built-in robe and Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes.
- Bedroom four is positioned separately over the garage.
- The air conditioned lounge room opens on to the kitchen and dining room.
- A second living area is off the dining room.
- Glass sliding door to tiled indoor/outdoor screened in area.
- The modern kitchen includes under bench oven, rangehood and a dishwasher.
- The centrally located bathroom has a shower, vanity and corner bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Good size laundry.
- Single garage with an extra storage space.
- 6 KW Solar panels.
Attention first home buyers and investors! Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (17 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 527m2
Council rates: $326.75 per quarter.
Rental appraisal $440 - $460 per week
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".