Take advantage of this DA approved house and land package in the new River Oak Estate, which is a part of the coastal township of Karuah. The Karuah community has plenty to offer, with a doctor surgery, pharmacy, bakery and RSL just to name a few.
The Karuah Public School is a short stroll down the road, as well as the modern boat ramp and the secure tidal swimming area at Longworth Riverside Park.
Whether you love fishing or just love being out on the water, the amazing Port Stephens Waterways will not disappoint.
The current DA approval is for a brilliant four-bedroom home with a double garage, two bathrooms, two living areas, alfresco and a stand-alone shed for the boat or caravan.
Key features include:
- Spacious open plan living and dining room.
- Beautiful kitchen which features stone benchtops, smeg LPG gas cooktop with electric oven and a walk-in pantry.
- Separate rumpus room.
- 9kW reverse cycle air conditioning throughout lounge and dining room.
- Vinyl laminated floor plank in the lounge, dining, hallway and kitchen.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Large walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite in the main bedroom.
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans in the three remaining bedrooms.
- Large bathroom which includes a shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Extra high double remote panel lift roller door to suit a 4wd and an internal & external PA door.
- Standalone colorbond shed 10.5m x 3.6m.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to be a part of building this stunning home in the best subdivision Karuah has seen to date. Reap the benefits of working with Ring Group Builders, to make your dreams a reality!
Call us today to arrange your site inspection and receive all the detailed plans.
Approximate travel time
Raymond Terrace (20 minutes).
Newcastle (45 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (30 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Land size: 639m2.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".