This three-bedroom home has an elevated view from out the back, and benefits from its proximity to the CBD, Schools, Golf Club and Boomerang Park.
The 645m2 block offers a great opportunity to extend the house or build additional garaging (STCA) and still have plenty of space for the kids to run around.
Key features include:
- Open plan dining and lounge room features a reverse cycle air conditioner and combustion fire.
- Main bedroom has a ceiling fan, built-in robe, and box air conditioner.
- Bedroom two has a ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three has a ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- The neat and tidy kitchen includes dishwasher, electric oven with gas cooktop and rangehood.
- Timber floors to lounge, bedrooms and hallway.
- Tiled bathroom has a shower/ bath, toilet, and vanity.
- Good size laundry with access to the backyard.
- Semi enclosed carport.
- 6 solar panels.
- LPG gas.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 645m2.
Council rates: $331 per quarter.
Property built: 1970.
Rental appraisal: $370 - $400 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".