Brand new carpet, fresh paint and new roller blinds throughout all come together to make this a great first home or investment property to add to your portfolio.
Raymond Terrace Public School, Hunter River High School and the CBD, are all just a short walk away.
Key features include:
- Retro kitchen which includes an upright stove.
- New carpet to all bedrooms, lounge and dining room.
- Open plan dining and lounge room which has an air-conditioner.
- Large main bedroom that features a ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Bedroom two is spacious with a sunroom/ study adjoining the bedroom.
- Main bathroom includes shower/ bath, vanity and toilet.
- Spacious laundry.
- Free standing single garage with a single carport at the front.
- Under cover outdoor entertaining area.
- Two garden sheds.
- Massive back yard for the kids to run around in.
- Chicken coup.
You will need to be quick, to secure this fantastic opportunity.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 620m2.
Floor area: 108m2.
Council rates: $337 per quarter.
Rental appraisal $400 - $425 per week
Property built: 1950.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".