Panoramic views of Port Stephens
Set on approximately 35 acres, this magnificent home is propped up on top of a hill, taking in some of the best views Port Stephens has to offer.
This huge entertainer's home is almost made insignificant due to the priceless view it offers, which is equal to any east coast property on the market today. The unobstructed views look out across the Karuah River to the west, south over the township of Karuah and the view to east stretches out to Port Stephens waterways. Set high on top of the mountain you will look out over your own semi cleared bushland acreage that extends down towards the waterfront.
The Karuah township benefits from the Karuah Public School, boat ramp, 9 hole golf course, great fishing and main street shopping which includes cafes, IGA, bottle shop, butcher, bakery and fresh seafood which sells the famous locally grown oysters. The RSL Club offers bowls and restaurant dining.
Key features include:
- Open plan kitchen and living area, which looks out over the incredible landscaped pool and views beyond.
- The main bedroom features a ceiling fan, huge built-in robes and a dual access ensuite with a double vanity, toilet and shower.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all good size and all have built in-robes.
- Bedroom 5 is located to one end of the residence with a kitchenette, ensuite and separate living area.
- Spacious lounge room with gas fireplace a ceiling fan and uninterrupted views.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Tiled floors throughout entry hall and living areas.
- Large main Bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Spacious laundry.
- Solar hot water system.
- Double garage with remote control roller door including internal access.
- Separate 2 car garage /workspace.
- Grassed lawns highlighted by professionally designed landscaped gardens.
- Rainwater tank.
- This once in a lifetime property has endless potential for recreational development and holiday accommodation - subject to council approval.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (45 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (45 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours, 15 minutes).
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."