Water views & immaculately maintained
A triumph in the presentation of this excellently maintained, three-bedroom unit, which makes a perfect entry onto the property ladder for the first homebuyer or growing family! For investors, the unit is part of a well-maintained unit complex. It also offers a huge secure area for children to play or enjoy swimming in the sparkling pool.
The accent here is on comfort and spacious accommodation. Upstairs offering three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, and two with fans and air-conditioning while all are closely accessible to the generous main bathroom with separate toilet.
Downstairs has living, dining & kitchen zones opening through the glass slider to a private courtyard alfresco area.
There is a single garage with remote door, and extra car space. Separate toilet and a laundry on ground level.
By all standards, the unit has been well-built with consideration to ensure a spacious layout throughout the complex - with spectacular views of the Tillagerry waterway with the foreshore reserve 100m away makes for great relaxation for paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing. An excellent springboard for all kinds of buyers and ready for you or your tenants to call home from day one.
Key features include
- Spacious open living/dining leads to the tidy styled kitchen
- Kitchen includes cook top /under bench oven, dishwasher and range hood
- Air conditioning and a fan to living, kitchen/ dining area
- Tiles to living, dining and kitchen areas
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Built in robes to the bedrooms
- Air-conditioning and fans to 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 has access to the top balcony
- Bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity
- Separate Toilet
- Laundry access to courtyard
- Single garage with remote control roller door including internal access
- Large sliding glass door leads to the private courtyard alfresco area
- Manicured landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- Secure yard
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (40 minutes).
Maitland (50 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (30 minutes).
Sydney (2.5 hours).
Strata fees $1009 per quarter
Council rates $258 per quarter
Rental appraisal $450 - $480 per week
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations