Expressions of Interest
This rare opportunity does not come up often and will suit plenty of lifestyle options. The land has approximately 320m river frontage with an existing boat ramp and current DA approval for building a 6 bedroom tourist accommodation lodge with a jetty and pontoon that would appeal to the keen fishing charter operator. Or take advantage of the popular dolphin/whale watching industry in the Port Stephens spectacular waterways!
The pristine beaches of Hawks Nest and Jimmy's Beach are a 15min drive away or jump in the boat from your own jetty and enjoy entertainment and dining that Nelson Bay and Tea gardens has to offer.
The semi-cleared parcel has two dams with a natural watercourse. It has great fencing and boasts fantastic views across the river to the Karuah Township. A short walk over the bridge to the shopping centre, primary school and club makes this a must see opportunity.
Key features include:
- Easily accessed boat ramp
- Existing concrete building slab
- Great post and wire fencing
- Seasonal creek/dams
- DA approved plans for 6 bedroom Tourist accommodation lodge.
- DA approval for a Jetty and Pontoon.
- Hawks nest, Tea Gardens beach's and Myall Lakes just fifteen minutes away
- Great access to the dual lane motorway that extends from Sydney to Queensland.
- Karuah has a primary school, Bowling club and Golf club.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (50 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (30 minutes).
Nelson Bay (50 minutes).
Sydney (2.5 hours).
Block size 23 acres/ 9.3ha
Council rates $1,228 per quarter
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".