Complete comfort and functionality, get in quick, this will not last long!
This beautifully maintained home will suit a growing family and is located close to schools, bus stops and the Lakeside Shopping Village. With three bedrooms, two living areas and a huge outdoor alfresco area, move straight in and enjoy all the benefits this amazing home has to offer.
The huge yard has plenty of room for the kids to run around and for family pets. This is a must see and will appeal to the shrewd investor with nothing extra to spend.
Key features include
- Large main bedroom features a built-in mirror robe, ceiling fan and access to a 3-way bathroom.
- Bedroom two has a built-in robe, ceiling fan and security shutter.
- Bedroom three has a built-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Kitchen includes Westinghouse wall oven, glass cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- The open plan kitchen and dining room has a ceiling fan and glass sliding door out to the alfresco area.
- Carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Tiles to entry, kitchen and dining room.
- Large bathroom includes shower, bath with a separate vanity and separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry with extra toilet.
- Huge lounge room which includes a fan and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Massive covered alfresco area for barbeques and entertaining.
- Double garage with extra roller door for access into the backyard.
- Side gate access to backyard for trailer.
- Concrete driveway.
- Large fully fenced backyard with plenty of grass.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 569m2
Council rates $1372 per year.
Rental appraisal: $380 - $400 per week.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".