$800,000 - $850,000
If you love the charm and character of a 1920's weatherboard home, well this just might be the one for you. With its front northeast facing verandah's, this classic corner property has great kerb side appeal. Behind the picket fence is a three-bedroom home which offers a sense of warmth inside with original features and period elements seamlessly integrated with modern conveniences and updated decor.
Set on a level 504m2 block, & surrounded by beautiful dwellings, this home showcases why Lorn is such a sought-after location. With trendy cafes and restaurants, local schools, and Maitland CBD on your doorstep, you can make the most of country/ city living from here.
Key features include:
- A wide hall entry leads to a spacious lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and fireplace.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room which includes a dishwasher, wall oven, cooktop, rangehood.
- New carpet in the bedrooms.
- The main bedroom has a mirror built-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two has a built-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three has a ceiling fan.
- Bathroom features a shower bath, vanity, and toilet.
- Dining room has a fireplace and ceiling fan.
- Sunroom includes air-conditioning.
- Tidy laundry.
- 7m x 6m garage with single carport.
- Secure yard with a paved sitting area.
- Northeast facing verandahs to front and side.
- Freshly painted inside and exterior.
Make this a priority on your inspection list and call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (40 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (40 minutes).
Nelson Bay (60 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 504m2.
House size: 123m2
Property built: 1920.
Council rates: $668 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $560 - $590 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".