Tightly held in the one family since it was built in the 1950's. It is now time to pass on to the next generation. Just walking distance to the centre of town, next to Boomerang Park and the St Brigid's Primary School this property will appeal to a wide variety of buyers in today's market. A great property for Retirees, young families, or an investor making it a must see. What is not to like about this comfortable and cosy home which has maintained all the original period features including ornate cornices, picture rails and a huge double garage and workshop with a separate outside toilet.
Key features include
- Tiled entry opens to the large lounge room off the front verandah.
- Three spacious bedrooms, one with a built-in robe.
- Huge open plan kitchen and dining room which includes the 'St George Supermatic stove/oven', Vulcan Dishlex rangehood and double sink.
- Rear living room has reverse cycle air conditioning and combustion wood fire.
- Bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity.
- Good size laundry with double tubs.
- Free standing double lock up garage with extra bay for storage or workshop and a separate toilet.
- Extra carport in driveway near the front entry for convenience.
- Established gardens featuring a fig and lemon tree.
Do not miss this chance, call us today.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 544m2
Council rates $303/Q
Water rates $249/Q
Rental appraisal: $440-$460 per week.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".