Great Home, Centrally located, so this won't last long
This great size home is located close to schools and the Lakeside Shopping Village in a sought after area of Raymond Terrace.
It has four bedrooms, two separated living areas, one which is open to the modern kitchen and a glass sliding door to the pergola area. Perfect for investors or the astute first home buyer searching for comfort and affordability in such a central location.
Key features include:
- Large main bedroom which features a built-in robe, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Bedroom two, three and four are good size and all have built-in robes.
- Open plan kitchen / living area. The kitchen includes a stainless steel under bench oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- The living area has reverse cycle air conditioning and a glass sliding door to pergola area.
- Separate lounge room.
- Separate dining room.
- Carpet to all bedrooms, lounge and dining room.
- Tiles to entry, kitchen and living room.
- Large bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
- Spacious laundry.
- Linen cupboard storage.
- Alfresco area for BBQ and entertaining.
- Double garage with electric panel lift roller door and internal/ external PA door access.
- Side gate access into backyard.
- Concrete driveway.
- Fully fenced backyard.
- Natural gas connection to kitchen, BBQ area, heating in the living room and HWS.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 565m2
Council rates $365 per quarter
Built in 2008.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".