This fantastic three bedroom home is located in a quiet street, benefiting from its close proximity to the CBD, schools and park.
Whether you are an investor, first home buyer or second home buyer this property is a must see.
Key features include:
- Large main bedroom featuring a built-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two & three are both good size and feature built-in robes.
- Great size kitchen which includes white dishwasher, glass cooktop and stainless-steel oven.
- Spacious bathroom with a separate toilet. There is also a skylight in the bathroom.
- Living area at the back of the home.
- Open plan dining and lounge room. Lounge room also has a wood fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Large outdoor area.
- Garden shed and storage shed.
- Good size yard with side access.
- Single garage
- Solar HWS.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (17 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Council rates: $350 per quarter.
Currently rented at $360 per week.
Disclaimer. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.