Great home, in a central part of town
Set on 648m2, this great size home is located close to schools and the Lakeside Shopping Village, in a sought-after part of Raymond Terrace.
This beautiful home has four generous bedrooms and two separate living areas which create a real sense of space and make it appealing to all types of buyers.
Key features include:
- Large main bedroom features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioning and ensuite with shower, toilet, and vanity.
- Remaining three bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Open plan kitchen and living room. The kitchen includes an under-bench oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, and a space for a dishwasher. There is also a glass sliding door that leads from the living room out to the alfresco area.
- Front lounge room has air conditioning and a sliding door to the alfresco area.
- Carpet in all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Tiles in entry, kitchen and living room.
- Large main bathroom includes a shower, bath, and vanity.
- Spacious laundry.
- Linen cupboard storage.
- Alfresco area for BBQ and entertaining.
- Double garage with electric panel lift door and internal PA door access.
- Side gate access into the backyard.
- Concrete driveway.
- Fully fenced backyard.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 648m2.
Property built: 2012.
Council rates: $389 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $500 - $540 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".