$650,000 - $685,000
Fantastic Location, Verandah and Views
Set on 674m2, this neat three-bedroom family home with study is situated in a great part town, with fantastic views, close to schools, sporting fields and public transport. This home has 3 spacious bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans, study, spacious lounge with separate dining room, spacious tidy kitchen and sunroom which extends across the back of the home. The gardens and undercover rooms make this backyard a desirable sitting and entertaining area, a must see for all prospective buyers.
Key features include:
- Massive main bedroom has a ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size, with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home as well as reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room and Bedroom 1, ensure the home is kept at a comfortable temperature all year round
- Open plan dining room and kitchen, which includes plenty of bench space. Westinghouse wall oven, glass cooktop, and rangehood.
- Large main bathroom, which features a shower, bath, and vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious laundry 2nd toilet.
- Linen cupboard.
- Double garage with extra depth and an electric roller door.
- Rumpus room
- Great size yard.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 674m2
Council rates: $321 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $530 - $550 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".