A great opportunity presents for the investor or the first home buyer for this perfectly positioned 3-bedroom home. It sits on a large cul-de-sac block. The back yard has a covered paved area, drive through carport and a single garage with a glass sliding door into the back courtyard area. Centrally located and just a short walk to the golf club, Irrawang Public School, Irrawang High School and the Lakeside shopping centre. This fantastic opportunity will appeal to all buyers.
Key features include
- Open style dining and kitchen which includes an upright electric stove and fan.
- Large lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, two fans and a bar.
- Carpet in all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Main bedroom has built-in robe and fan.
- The two remaining bedrooms are good size, one featuring a built-in robe.
- Bathroom includes shower, vanity and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Linen cupboard.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Large sliding glass door leads from the kitchen/ dining room to covered courtyard.
- Single garage / storage with glass sliding door to paved area.
- Drive through carport.
- Spear point.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 582m2
Council rates: $330 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $400 - $430 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".