Conveniently located on a rare corner block, this weatherboard home has been updated in all areas and is ready to be moved into or leased out. All prospective buyers will benefit from its close proximity to the CBD, golf course, schools and public transport, which makes it a must see property.
Key features include:
- Three good size bedrooms.
- Near new kitchen.
- Modern bathroom and laundry.
- Spacious living area.
- Single carport which allows drive through access into the fully fenced backyard.
- Big corner block with potential development opportunity in the future - subject to council approval.
- Great size yard for the kids to run around.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel times
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Council rates: $1,368 per annum.
Rental Appraisal: $320 - $340 per week.
Property built in: 1970.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".