Superb easy-care family living
Located in one of the most sought after areas of Raymond Terrace, this well presented brick and tile five bedroom house, is ready for the next family to make it their home. The main bedroom is situated at the front of the house, with an ensuite and walk-in robe. The remaining four bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The open living areas includes a huge formal lounge room and a large family/ meals area off the kitchen, which opens onto the spacious side patio that takes in the spectacular view and sunsets.
Beautiful family homes like this are hard to find and do not pop up very often in such popular areas. Arrange your inspection today, as this stunning home is not going to last long.
Key features include:
- Spacious open lounge room has plantation shutters and carpet.
- Kitchen includes stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, plenty of bench space and a walk-in pantry.
- Huge, combined dining/ living area with tiled flooring.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Carpet to all bedrooms and formal lounge area.
- Large walk-in robe and ensuite in the main bedroom.
- Built-in robes in the 4 remaining bedrooms, two have mirrors.
- Plantation shutters to living and bedroom windows.
- Bathroom includes a shower, bath, and vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry with access to the yard
- Large sliding glass door leads to the patio area
- Double garage with remote panel lift door.
- 5 KW - solar power system with Fronius inverter.
- Tinted west facing windows.
- Recently restored tiled roof.
- Crimsafe entry doors.
- Maintenance free gardens and lawn.
- Potential 3 metre side access.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 635m2.
Council rates: $372 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $550 - $590 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".