First Class Location!
You cannot help but be impressed by the great view out over the reserve and bushland from the rear entertaining area. The home's appealing features continue inside with the four bedrooms, ensuite, galley kitchen and centrally located 3-way bathroom all come together to make this a great family home. Set on an enviable 775sqm block, the home features a secure backyard, which creates a tranquil spot to sit and enjoy the local wildlife.
Large expanses of manicured grassed areas beyond the fenced yard with gated access ensures the space is perfect to explore the nature reserve.
Whether you are a first homebuyer or an investor this house is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features include:
- Open living room / dining area has a fan and air-conditioning
- Kitchen includes upright stove/ oven
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Main bedroom has a ceiling fan, space for a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have mirror robes
- The 4th bedroom has a walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Three way bathroom includes shower, vanity and bath
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard
- Great size linen cupboard
- Large sliding glass door leads from the living room to the pergola
- Single drive through garage with carport
- On the bus route for schools and shopping centre
You will need to be quick to secure this fantastic opportunity
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 775m2
Floor area 107m2
Council rates - $365 per quarter
Water rates - $722 per year
Rental appraisal: $420 - $440 per week.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."