Family ready living
Polished floors highlight a modern renovation throughout. This home's appealing period features are abundant both inside and out, with the formal lounge room, three large bedrooms, modern kitchen and centrally located bathroom. They all come together, to make this a great family home.
Set on an enviable 930sqm block, the home features a huge secure yard with plenty of room and ample space for entertaining on the large timber deck, which overlooks the back yard.
Enjoy all of the benefits this sought after area has to offer, with its close proximity to Thornton Public School, shopping centre, parks and the train station.
Whether you are a first home buyer or an investor, this house is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key features include:
- Huge living room, kitchen and dining area, which has a ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
- Formal lounge which features French doors, that open onto the front verandah. This could also be a fourth bedroom.
- Modern kitchen includes gas cooktop/ electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, island bench and large pantry.
- Freshly polished timber floors in all bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining and living room.
- Front bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in mirror robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans.
- Bathroom includes shower, vanity, toilet and bath.
- Spacious laundry with loads of cupboard space and a second toilet with its own door.
- Large glass stacker doors, which lead from the living room to the alfresco area.
- Natural gas supplies the cooktop, instantaneous hot water system and a heating point in the lounge room.
- Free standing single garage with extra storage space.
- Huge secure back yard with side access.
You will need to be quick, to secure this fantastic property!
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (50 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Council rates $616 per quarter
Water rates approx $180 per quarter
Block size: 930m2.
Rental appraisal: $500 - $540 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".