Set on 645m2, this neat and tidy two bedroom home is a perfect place to start or great investment opportunity with loads of room for an extension. The large corner block provides loads of potential for a shed or granny flat (subject to council approval).
All prospective buyers will benefit from its close proximity to the main shopping centre, schools, golf club and Boomerang Park.
Key features include:
- Spacious main lounge room which features a reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Two good size bedrooms.
- The kitchen includes an upright electric stove and vinyl flooring.
- Carpet in the lounge room and bedrooms.
- Tiled bathroom which features a shower and basin.
- Good size laundry.
- Separate toilet.
- Garden shed.
- Single carport.
- Fully fence front and rear yard.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 645m2.
Council rates: $258 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $360 - $380 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".