$500,000 - $530,000
Incredible opportunity - close to town
Set on 664m2, this two-bedroom home is centrally located to Raymond Terrace Public School, CBD, bus stops and Hunter River High School. The home has been freshly painted inside and out with new blinds on all the windows.
Large front and backyard offer plenty of space for the kids and potential house extension or granny flat option (STCA).
Whether you are a first home buyer, downsizer, or an investor looking to purchase close to town, we strongly recommend inspecting this property as opportunities like this do not pop up very often.
Key features include:
- Kitchen includes an upright stove.
- Two bedrooms include built-in robes.
- Lounge room features original fireplace and air-conditioning.
- Main bathroom features a shower, bath, toilet, and vanity.
- Laundry has external access.
- Freshly painted inside and out.
- New blinds on the windows.
- Single carport.
- Garden shed.
- Large front verandah.
- Massive backyard for the kids to enjoy.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 664m2.
Council rates: $362 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $400 - $420 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".