Ideal Family Home on a large block in a great part of town
This great size home will suit a growing family and is located close to schools and the Lakeside Shopping Village.
It has 4 bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, modern kitchen and a glass sliding door to the alfresco area. The huge yard has plenty of room for the kids to run around and great for family pets. Built less than ten years ago this home will also appeal to the shrewd investors.
Key features include
- Large main bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Three remaining bedrooms are all good size and all have built-in robes.
- Open style kitchen which includes an under-bench oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and tiled floor.
- The open plan living area has reverse cycle air conditioning and glass sliding door to alfresco area.
- Huge separate lounge room
- Carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room.
- Tiles to kitchen
- Large main bathroom which features a shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
- Spacious laundry.
- Linen cupboard storage.
- Covered alfresco area for BBQ and entertaining.
- Double garage with electric roller door and internal access.
- Side gate access into the backyard. It also has the potential to add a gate for vehicle side access.
- Concrete driveway
- Large fully fenced backyard with retained grass areas.
- Natural gas connection for the cooktop, heating and hot water system.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (17 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 644m2
Council rates $1485.78 per year
Rental appraisal $460 - $480 per week
Built in 2012.