Take advantage of everything this beautiful over 50's Lifestyle Villa has to offer. Situated in the Karuah Waters Estate, which is right on the Karuah River / Port Stephens Waterways where fishing and boating can be a daily occurrence.
This two bedroom villa has loads of space and is complimented by modern finishes. It is also walking distance to the shops, club, school and river.
This villa is a leasehold and there is a $180 per week park management fee for service provision and use of facilities which include a 250m private jetty, tennis and volleyball courts, swimming pool, games room, outdoor entertainment area, gas bottle replacement, DVD library and free Wi-Fi.
Villa's key features include
- Large main bedroom which features a built-in robe and remote ceiling fan.
- Second bedroom which features a built-in robe and remote ceiling fan.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room which features new vinyl flooring, under bench oven, gas cooktop and rangehood.
- Spacious lounge room with new floating floor, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet and vanity.
- Laundry includes plenty of cupboard space.
- Linen cupboard in lounge room.
- Gas hot water system.
- Free standing lock up garden shed and clothesline.
- Screened outdoor area.
- Natural gas points in the lounge room and outdoor screened area.
- Large front verandah with roller blinds.
- Tandem carport.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (45 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".