$575,000 - $610,000
Excellent location with huge potential
Wonderful opportunity to purchase a neat 3-bedroom home in a popular street, all within walking distance to the CBD and schools. This home is perfect for a young family, downsizers or first home buyers alike and is well maintained by the original owners. It boasts attractive street appeal, has convenient side access, huge tandem carport for the caravan and boat. The rear yard is fully fenced with room for kids and pets. The garage has been converted into a teenager's retreat/ man cave. Shrewd investors may also explore a possible development opportunity (STCA).
Key features include:
- Lounge room features a ceiling fan and air conditioner.
- Neat and tidy kitchen includes an upright stove, rangehood and plenty of cupboard space.
- The three large bedrooms have carpet floors.
- Bathroom includes shower, vanity, and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Linen cupboard.
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard.
- Single garage/ man cave with an extra-large tandem carport.
- Separate garden shed.
- Extensive bird aviaries.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (18 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 671m2.
Council rates: $362 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $450 - $470 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".