$1,330,000 - $1,390,000
Secluded Gem with amazing rural and Williams River views
Absolutely nothing to do but enjoy this magnificently presented home. Step inside and be blown away by the practical modern layout, which provides both space and functionality. The open plan kitchen, dining and living room flows onto the impressive alfresco area, which takes in some of the best views Seaham has to offer.
Options aplenty, with a fully equipped professional hairdressing salon, which includes a shower, toilet, laundry, and air conditioning. This is a perfect space for any home business or may be converted to a potential granny flat.
This stunning home is perfect for families looking for the quieter lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle, but also not too far from town. Enjoy the benefits of being surrounded by rural outlooks only a short walk to Seaham Public School, Community Hall, Seaham General Store, Doctors Surgery, Pharmacy, the Williams River, and the boat ramp.
Key features include:
- Modern open plan kitchen, featuring Bosch appliances - new oven, glass cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher, all set in beautiful stone bench tops with a waterfall end and high-quality polyurethane finished cupboards.
- Large living and dining areas, which features reverse cycle air conditioning and a beautiful wood combustion fire.
- LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout the home.
- The spacious main bedroom boasts a large walk-in robe and powder room with a vanity and toilet.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature 4 door built-in wardrobes, with a walk-in robe in Bedroom 4.
- Large main bathroom features a frameless shower screen, toilet, double vanity, and a large bath.
- Beautiful study or potential fifth bedroom, which has a built-in cupboard and amazing rural views.
- Spacious new laundry, again with quality stone surfaces with a large walk-in storage area and loads of bench/ cupboard space.
- Double sliding glass doors lead from the living room to the tiled alfresco area, which has a stunning Outdoor Kitchen with stone bench tops, complete with BBQ and side burner, Glass Bar Fridge, and sink.
- Triple garage is a massive 8.5m x 9m, with a double remote panel lift door and a single panel lift door.
- 10.6 x 3.8m workshop under the alfresco area.
- Amazing firepit area.
Block size: 2,474m2.
Council rates: $1,797.18 per annum.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".