Hidden gem in prime position
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk to the shopping centre, this three bedroom home offers much more than meets the eye.
Built in 1997, with a split-level design, the property has been lovingly maintained and presented.
Step inside through the front and you will discover a freshly renovated interior that offers a modern new kitchen, bathroom & including duel fans and air conditioning in the open plan living areas.
A neutral colour palette ensures the rooms feel light and spacious, with hybrid flooring that injects warmth and texture into the living spaces.
Enjoy the luxurious plush grey carpet underfoot to the three well-appointed bedrooms with fans, built-in wardrobes & two having air-conditioning.
The home has a well-designed, family-friendly layout, with the functional main bathroom centrally located.
An open plan connects the front lounge room with the adjoining dining / living area and modern kitchen, while also keeping it connected with the open split-level design.
Stone benchtops with a contrasting splashback pops out in this kitchen's design, while ample overhead and under bench cupboards have all your storage needs covered.
Large windows flood this area with natural light, while a sliding glass door provides convenient access to the timber deck, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow that would be ideal for entertaining family or friends.
Key features include
- Spacious open lounge/dining leads to modern styled kitchen including fan and air-conditioning
- Large open lounge room with 2 fans and air-conditioning
- Kitchen includes under bench oven, glass cook top, range hood and dishwasher
- Modern timber look vinyl flooring to entry, hall, lounge, living, dining and kitchen areas
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Main bedroom has a built in robe, fan and air-conditioning
- Bedroom two has a built in robe, fan and air-conditioning
- Bedroom three has a built in robe and fan
- Large Bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity
- Separate Toilet
- Spacious laundry with a toilet and access to the deck
- Sliding glass door leads to the large deck area
- Fully fenced yards
- Double garage with cupboards
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (25 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size 548m2
Council rates $321 per quarter
Rental appraisal $510 - $530 pw
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be