Your family home awaits!!
Spend your summer days pool side and enjoy this renovated four-bedroom home, which is situated in a great family friendly street and ticks all the boxes. Its central location to nearby schools, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Lakeside Sporting Complex and the Raymond Terrace CBD makes it a highly desirable lifestyle.
The spacious backyard has a sparkling saltwater swimming pool, which backs onto the nature reserve. A large driveway provides great access for the caravan, camper trailer or boat. This property will not only appeal to the growing family but also to the keen investor.
Key Features include:
- Large main bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Remaining three bedrooms are all good size with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven, rangehood, glass cooktop and stone bench tops.
- The dining area opens between the kitchen, large living area and study.
- Three zone ducted air conditioning throughout with Wi-Fi control.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room and screened in area.
- Spacious main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity with access to the updated laundry.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Semi enclosed / screened in entertainment area, which features two ceiling fans.
- Inground saltwater swimming pool with cover.
- Double garage with attached double carport and extra free-standing single carport at the front of the home.
- Excellent side access.
- Fully landscaped gardens around pool area.
- Water tank for irrigation.
- Solar power system.
- Spear point bore water.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (17 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 699m2
Council rates: $1,294.61 per annum.
Rental appraisal: $480 - $500 per week.
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".