Set on 530m2, this elevated 3-bedroom home has loads of appeal for a variety of different buyers and is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac street, close to parks, CBD, Golf Course and Schools. It also has great side access for boats, trailers, and cars, with plenty of room for kids to run around.
Key features include:
- Main bedroom has a built-in robe and a ceiling fan.
- Remaining two bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Air-conditioned lounge room also has a ceiling fan.
- Dining room features a ceiling fan.
- The kitchen includes an under-bench oven and cooktop.
- The centrally located bathroom has a bath/ shower and vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Good size laundry.
- Side access/ driveway.
- Garden shed.
- Pergola area.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 530m2.
Council rates: $341 per quarter.
Property built: 1975.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".