Renovated and family ready with rural / river views
This solid brick and tile home has been refreshed and is ready to move in to. Situated in one of the original family friendly estates, close to the centre of town and its shopping centre makes this a highly desirable lifestyle. The backyard and rear verandah offer excellent views across the farmlands to the nearby Hunter River. Both Primary and high schools are just a short stroll away. This 4 bedroom home will appeal to the growing family, the keen investor or the downsizer wanting to move close to town.
Key Features include
- Large main bedroom with en-suite and built in robe.
- Three other generously sized bedrooms.
- Large separate lounge room.
- Open plan brand new kitchen with stainless, oven, range hood and gas cook top
- The dining and kitchen and family area positions centrally in the home with fantastic rural views through the new sliding glass door.
- Newly polished timber floor boards throughout with new carpet to the bedrooms.
- New downlights to the kitchen and living areas
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and lounge room
- Spacious main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity.
- Built in cupboard storage in hallway.
- Moderate laundry.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Tile roof has been repointed and spray-painted with new facia & gutter fitted
- Solar Hot water system
- Large single garage with internal access
- Separate single shed with adjoining carport
- With its close proximity to town and some of the best views the township has to offer this property should not be missed!
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (15 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Council rates: $ 1316/PA
Block size 689m2
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations."