All prospective buyers will be impressed by the great view from the massive entertaining area out the back. The home's appealing features continue inside with the four bedrooms, modern kitchen and centrally located bathroom, which all come together to make this a great family home.
Set on an enviable 1013m2 block, the home features a secure backyard with large expanses of grassed areas and gated rear lane access, which ensures the space is perfect to store the caravan and boat.
Whether you are a first home buyer or an investor this house is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Key features include:
- Open living and dining room features a combustion fire, ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
- Modern kitchen includes combination gas stove/ electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom has a ceiling fan, mirror built-in robe, carpet, and air-conditioning.
- Bedrooms two and three have ceiling fans and carpet.
- The fourth bedroom downstairs has a built-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- The bathroom includes a shower, vanity, and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry downstairs
- Bathroom downstairs which includes a shower and toilet
- Great size linen cupboard.
- Large semi enclosed entertaining deck area includes bar, kitchenette, dishwasher, gas upright stove/ oven, combustion fire and ceiling fans.
- Dual roller door access to workshop with a double carport.
- Solar panels.
- Two rainwater tanks.
- Two garden sheds.
- Firepit area.
You will need to be quick to secure this fantastic opportunity
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (45 minutes).
Nelson Bay (60 minutes).
Sydney (1.5 hours).
Block size: 1013m2.
Council rates: $460 per quarter
Rental appraisal $490 - $530 per week
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".